Monday, September 4, 2017

Farmer's Faire 2017

Chicken Coop

I wanted this during the 2016 Farmer's Faire but was unable to get it before the Faire ended. This year I made sure it was the first item to get on my list!! Looks adorable in the Bree-land yard!!

Produce Stall

This is the other item I wanted so badly last year - the Produce Stall! Grabbed it up quickly this year - I had to have it for the yard! It might not remain showing all year, but I will put it out from time to time. I love it! Looks great with my Summer Fest vegetable gardens (large and small). 


Lantern

Augustinn carrying his new Lantern. I wanted some Lantern's so I got 4 of them this year - so 4 toons can carry them when they wish.

Cornstalk

Ahron looking over the meats at the stall holding his Cornstalk. I ended up with 6 of them this year, and after I realized I got a bit carried away I auctioned off 2 of the Cornstalks for cheap. That leaves me with 4 Cornstalks that 4 toons can carry about.

Mantle of the Farmer's Table

On Hoppii's shoulders she wears her Mantle of the Farmer's Table (dyed crimson). She's also wielding her new Cornstalk. She got her Farmer's Fancy Wide-brimmed Hat during the 2016 Famer's Faire. Looking cute Hoppii!!

 Cloak of the Farmer's Table

Hoppii again, showing off her new Cloak of the Farmer's Table (dyed crimson). 

Basket of Freshly Picked Apples

Phayel carrying her new Basket of Freshly Picked Apples. I got 3 of those baskets - so 3 toons can carry apples. I would like more of them but I think I'll wait until the Harvestmath and see what they have there - I think there are Pretzels and large basket of apples to get there (but I can't remember).

Hooded Cloak of the Harvest Sky

This is the original color of the Harvest Sky cloak (hooded or unhooded).
Very pretty cloak.

Cloak of the Harvest Sky

Harvest Sky cloak (without the hood) dyed purple. I fell in-love with this one!

The Farmer's Second Favourite Steed
All of my toons were able to get this beauty of a steed! Great horse/pony!


Goat of the Harvest Sky front-side

Goat of the Harvest Sky from the back - showing off the apple basket.
All of my characters were able to get this goat this year! Loving it!! Moria will not be a problem 😋


Caparison of the Farmer's Favoured
This one I can't show off - yet! It's for the War Steeds - to dress them in. None of my toons are able to get their War Steeds right now, must be a higher level for them. I've rerolled them so I can play them over again (plus created 2 new toons) so we will get our War Steeds! 

Golden Grain Kite
All toons got their kite!! Love this one - very nice!

Harvest Revelry Kite
All toons got this kite as well! Dang it, now I just need my pretzels to go with the kite! LOL



 Golden Chicken Statue
I wasn't going to get this one until I completed tier 2 deed of the Egg Scramble - but I got it anyway. I don't see me (just one toon) finishing the Egg Scramble deed this year but we have done the Egg Scramble several times this year - and one just a handful of them, so I guess the toons deserve their Golden Chicken Statue regardless. LOL!! 


Bontao and the Market Shoppers! I love doing these quests!


Dilliar snoozing with Ernwyd Bolger inside The Green Dragon Inn. 

Farmer Maggot's Corn Field. This is where the Mushroom Hunt is held. 

This is one of Farmer Maggot's dogs - Grip! He's the one that mainly catches me eating those delicious mushrooms! Fang and Wolf has gotten me a few times too - but the toons and I have won quite a few of these hunt this year! 


Igare having an ale with Will Whitfoot, Mayor of Michel Delving







No comments:

Post a Comment