Monday, September 4, 2017

Famer's Faire 2016 (Forgotten Post).

I forgot to post the items from the 2016 Farmer's Faire - so I will do that now. These are the items I obtained during the 2016 Faire.

Steed of the Yield 

 This year, 2017, this horse is only obtained with Mithril Coin's. Not all my toons were able
to get this horse last year - but glad one of them was able to get it. 



Steed of Plenty

Another steed you can only get with Mithril this year. Luckily a couple of my toons was
able to obtain this beautiful steed. 


Steed of Bounty

Yet another steed that changed from festival tokens to Mithril in 2017. 
Oodon still rides his from the 2016 festival. 


Farmers Faire Steed

And another steed that you have to buy with Mithril Coins starting 2017. 
Only a handful of my character's were able to get this one last year before it ended. 



Faron at the Egg Scramble in 2017 carrying his Basket of Colourful Eggs
he got during the 2016 Farmer's Faire.

Phayel wearing her 2016 Farmer's Fancy Dress in 2017. 

Taaure wearing his 2016 Farmer's Fancy Tunic and Trousers carrying his 2017 Cornstalk.  

New toon Dundulen wearing the 2016 Gardner's Apron the other's were
able to get last year. He looks cute in it. 

Hodrath still wears his Surcoat of the Yield he got at the 2016 Famer's Faire.
He stands in The Vales with friendly goat. 

Pack of the Yield obtained during the 2016 Famer's Faire. 

Hooded Cloak of Plenty dyed in Olive. 

 Hooded Cloak of the Harvest

Hooded Leather Cloak

Gardening Boots dyed Dark Clay. 

Gardening Gloves.
I got these during the 2016 Fest, but I lost them somewhere along the way. I repurchased them 
during the 2017 Famer's Faire. - Maybe I won't loose them this time lol.

 Circlet of Fresh-picked Flowers dyed in Turquoise and warn by newcomer Igare. 

Chicken Mask

Donkey Mask

Duckling Mask

Pig Mask

Sheep Mask

*All Masks are dyeable. 


Golden Egg

Small Mushroom Garden

Mushroom Ring


As you see, last Famer's Faire I was busy trying to all that I could... it *think I got the rest of what I wanted, able to get, this year (2017). 








No comments:

Post a Comment