Sunday, September 3, 2017

Summer Fest Encore

Phayel, modeling her new Summer Fest dress.

For the Summer Fest Encore I was able to get all of the characters horses and kites... plus festival dances - and a couple of more outfits I didn't have. I was tickled to death to be able to do this this year... Thanks LotRO team!! 



Ahron, modeling the Hooded Cloak of the Wedmath Celebration 
& Robe of the Wedmath Celebration



Someone gave Ahron this new fox! I her Foxy. Very kind of them to do so... he now runs around with this Loremaster cosmetic fox and his bingo fox (I call Loxy). Really cute set up this way. 


I think I got pretty much all at the Summer Fest this year for all toons. IF I can get one of the new High Elves, then they can run the Summer Fest next year for their personal horses and kites. 

A wonderful, fun festival this year - twice!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment