Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Trees

I couldn't stand it anymore - I had to have the trees from the LotRO store. I'm still missing 2 of them - but I will grind points to get them as soon as possible.


King Crimson
This tree is HUGE! What is surprising, it fits in a small exterior hook - this one should be at least in a large hook, if not an extra large hook. The tree is just beautiful. You can see my neighbor's huge ball next to this gigantic tree - and that ball is quite large.


Terebinth
This tree is small and fits in a small yard hook. It is larger than your character, but still a small yet lovely tree. It looks almost like a large Bonsai - quite elegant.


Tamarisk
I just thought this tree was big but it's dwarfed by the King Crimson in the yard. This one is quite wicked looking. Gnarled wood, almost gives a "swampy" feel to the outside of the house.

I accidently bought the Tamarisk twice - but I'm not complaining, I wanted two of them anyway. I guess I got what I wanted but quite earlier than expected. lol.


Two more tree goals for the yard from the LotRO store: the Culumalda and the Small Cedar. I'll get them as soon as I get enough points for them.



 My Bree-land Home from the outside.
It's hard to see the house now with all those large trees now lol!! I do love it this way. I also get to enjoy the neighbor's cool yard too - love that black ball. 😀

View from straight forward - on the road. I have to step to the side of the road
to see the house (as in the above photo). I'm loving these store trees! 😊



1 comment: