Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Summer Fest Horses

Well I was late this year getting to the festival this year - but I did manage to squeeze in 5 or 6 days worth fun! The Keg Races and A Taste of Hobbiton are super fun, I didn't get a chance to compete all the deeds this year but there is always next year (if I'm able to attend).

Not all my toons got their Steeds this year but 3 or 4 of them did so I am happy about that. I really love this Sunflower Steed - I'll be riding this one at times I know.


Oodon showing off his new Steed of the Summer Sea
with the famous Shire Rainbow in the background.





Sunflower Steed & Taaure in his new Tunic dyed Shire Peach.




Taaure showing off the original color of the 
Long-sleeved Sunflower Tunic and Trousers. 
I find many colors work well on this Tunic. 




Dilliar carrying the ice to the Bywater. A fun little quest for Festival Tokens.


Hodrath on the same quest.

Faron flying the Kites


Faron Fishing - I love these quests because 
they really help with the Fishing Hobby.


Hodrath having a pint at the Green Dragon.
He's showing off the Surcoat of Nárië and
the Summerdays Hat dyed in umber.


Linlorien showing off his new 
Long-sleeved Summer Tunic and Trousers. 



Oodon chatting with Neddie Grubbs by the Bywater Fishing Hole.


Just before the race begins at a Taste of Hobbiton.

The beginning of the Keg Races.


Marrinus showing off one of the consumables: Fire-breathing Potion


Faron showing off the Monster Fare consumable.


Faron, after all the fun partying got sick. It must have been
the Vile Vittles  consumables that did him in. 😜



I had a blast! Just too bad I wasn't able to attend the first of the festival but I 
really  enjoyed what time I did have this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment