Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Coremar is Back!

I can't believe I got Coremar from Landroval to Crickhollow so quickly - but I did! It only took a couple of weeks but he's now transferred to Crickhollow! I'm excited about it!

As VIP, I had 500 TP out of the 2495 needed for a character transfer. The rest of the points I quickly stamped out by completing almost all of my lower level deeds - I did it in just over 2 weeks between my 15 characters! I will admit to creating a "doof" toon - one that stamped out a few more points with doing the quick Ered Luin deeds, deleted him and then transferred Coremar to Crickhollow!

Anyway, it's great to have Coremar back with his family: his dad Shanyar, his brother Taaure, his sister Phayel and his brother-in-law Linlorien! Welcome home Coremar! LOL.




Now I feel I can relax again because I don't have to worry about this one toon stuck by himself on Landroval anymore!! I can play without constantly changing servers.



No comments:

Post a Comment