Wednesday, May 1, 2019

High Elves

"Honey what do you want for your birthday?" -- I'm single so I don't hear that. lol -- I have to be my own 'husband' (and 'wife') -- so I got myself the High Elves in LotRO. Been wanting to play them for a long time... well, I finally got them open to me.

I created 2 - Loving them so far.


 Fenrond (of Imladris), Lore-Master



Tiuradan (of Gondolin), Captain


LotRO: High Elves opening.... We have Elendil the Tall, High King Gil-galad, Anárion, Isildur, Glorfindel, Elrond, Círdan & Thranduil, Prince of the Woodland Realm.

The High Elf introduction begins in the Dagorlad & participate in the Battle of Dagorlad in the War of the Last Alliance. They end up in Rivendell recovering from the battle, then onward to Celondim in Ered Luin.






No comments:

Post a Comment