Monday, April 1, 2019

DDO VIP

I did it - I'm VIP at DDO now.  I've already opened up The Catacombs, Delera's Tomb, Phiarlan Carnival & Ruins of Gianthold plus I have also bought the Warforged Race & an extra character slot a few year back with my DDO points. 

I will be VIP for the next 3 months on DDO which means 500 points for the next 3 months. When I downgrade to Premium I will have to purchase points again OR become a VIP again.

Benefits of being Premium (when I downgrade) will be: 5 character slots (instead of 2 slots, 3 with the one I purchased already. That will give me a total of 6 slots per server.). 50 auctions, unlimited mail and unlimited gold storage. Idle logout will be 20 minutes. Volume I Monster Manual (and not just the Prologue as F2P gets). Full access of the forums. Buyback items now 40 not just the 10 the F2P gets.

VIP benefits gets a lot more. You can look at the account comparisons here.


No comments:

Post a Comment