Monday, March 25, 2019

DDO & LotRO Years


Doing some figuring on my gaming I realize how long I've been with DDO & LotRO - both games I tried out and loved when in the subscription-based models and fell in love with both. When they became F2P models I was able to become a full time member to both. DDO I haven't really put money into it (yet) for all these years (sadly) but I have with LotRO.


DDO went F2P in 2009 so I've been with them for 10 years now - my first MMO RPG home.

LotRO went to beta test for F2P in 2010 and I was on Bullroarer for a year beta testing. Then they went live in 2011 with F2P I ended up on Crickhollow. So this year I'll be 8 years live, 9 years total with LotRO.

10 years of DDO -- 8 years of LotRO (live), plus 1 year beta tester -- 9 years grand total of LotRO.

A long time to be with Turbine Inc. games - but I love them... Here's to many more years with both!! 



10 years with DDO
9 years grand total with LotRO (8 years live, 1 year beta tester). 


No comments:

Post a Comment